This poem is written after seeing Orissa Love Married couple :)
Oh baby!! I never knew the beauty of life, until I saw you..
I saw beautiful days,
I spoke with angels,
I flew with birds..! after I met you...
I dreamt dreams, my heart sang songs, just to have a word with you...
I danced to your foot notes,
I slept on your palm,
I saw the world through your eyes..! after I spoke to you...
I wonder words can be sweeter than ever, touch can be smoother than ever, just to be with you..
I became softer than flower,
I hope to live with you longer,
I am in love, I know that better...! after I marry you...
Beauty of life lies in the heart that loves :)
I saw beautiful days,
I spoke with angels,
I flew with birds..! after I met you...
I dreamt dreams, my heart sang songs, just to have a word with you...
I danced to your foot notes,
I slept on your palm,
I saw the world through your eyes..! after I spoke to you...
I wonder words can be sweeter than ever, touch can be smoother than ever, just to be with you..
I became softer than flower,
I hope to live with you longer,
I am in love, I know that better...! after I marry you...
Beauty of life lies in the heart that loves :)
No comments:
Post a Comment